1) Let’s start the day off easy. Maybe going to the mall and taking photo booth pictures. It’s cute and a great memorabilia to have as a memory of this day especially if it is the first one you guys will be spending together. Let’s keep the fun rolling with lazer tag, go carting or shooting paint balls. Want to go out to for dinner or dessert? Great idea! Let’s just upscale it a little bit. Let’s try places you have to make reservations at or a different cuisine; having to dress up makes it a little more special too. For dessert a nice ice cream parlor or fondue restaurant would be nice. There are also chocolate restaurants that you could try out. Just type that into Google or any search engine and it will pull up nice chocolate restaurants in your town where you can have everything made with chocolate, even the drinks! We can finish this with a nice night at home enjoying each others company whether inside or outside of the bed.
2) Don’t want to leave the house? No problem! First rule, electronics go off. No social sites, or communicating with friends. Remember, this day is for you to give quality time and attention to your partner. You can cook dinner for them (or you guys can cook together). Set the table with candle lights and have a nice dim-lit meal together. To add to this night, days before, you can start a bowl of wishes. Every day you both add wishes to the bowl; things that you would like your honey to do to or for you. That night after dinner, pull out the bowl for dessert and try to fulfill as many wishes from the bowl as possible. This doesn’t have to be just for VDay. Add to the bowl all year round and when you want to add a little spice to the bed room, pull from the bowl and fulfill a wish!
3) Staying with the house and no electronics theme, let’s make a transformation and turn your living room into a park. There are a few ways we can pull this off. You can start that morning by leaving little notes around the house in places you know your boo has to go; notes with sweet sayings, quotes and song lyrics or even riddles and poems. Something that says to expect more later on. That evening, have all the big lights off leaving only candles or lamps on and place more note cards with directions on them like “take off your clothes”, “go to the bathroom and dive in”, “meet me for dinner after your bath”, “come to the room for a little show and tell” and so forth. These notes can lead to either a night of fun and games in the bed room or a night in the park. While they are in the bathroom, move all of the furniture out of the way and lay down a blanket. Prepare simple picnic foods with a twist like homemade chicken salad instead of a cold cut sandwich, hand dipped chocolate covered fruit instead of cut up apples and oranges, mimosas instead of regular apple or orange juice. You can even add in homemade desserts or have a fondue pot going. This can be just what it is, a picnic in the park where you play games (sexually targeted or not) or we can make this a movies in the park where you alter the food a little to be more movie appropriate and you guys can spend the night cuddled under the blanket watching movies until they watch you.
5) Maybe you guys are a busy couple and you barely have time as it is to spend with one another. Well set aside this day as the day to make it all up. If you’re too tired to roll around, that’s fine too. Order in some food, catch a good movie, and give one another massages and baths. If you want to roll around, play tempting sex games like (my favorite) teasing your lover by touching, feeling and pleasing them. They aren’t allowed to touch you and the first one to get seriously aroused first loses……but everyone is always a winner.
6) Big heads up!!! Valentine’s Day IS a game day! There are two basketball games ( Heat vs OKC @8pm et and Clippers vs Lakers @10:30pm et) and 6 hockey games (Islanders vs Rangers, Toronto vs Carolina, Washington vs Tampa, Montreal vs Florida, Phoenix vs Nashville and Colorado vs Minnesota). Don’t let this get you down. We can make it a game day with the boo! Get tickets to the game if you can. Give them gifts centered around the sport and their favorite team: jerseys, hats, hoodies, autographed items, etc. Can’t make it to the game? You two can spend it in front of the tv watching it together and eating tailgate food. On commercials or after the game, ask one another trivia questions about the sport or team. You get it wrong, you have to either strip or give up a sexual favor! If you are not a sports fan, I advise you to look some things up before this day so that you won’t ask questions while the game is on and you won’t lose…unless of course you want to!
8) Do you remember your first date? Well relive it! You can substitute the first date for the most memorable one if you’d like. It would make it even more special if you have something from that date, you can get it framed or laminated and present it to them on the date. Don’t feel like a repeat? Try to remember a date they mentioned they would like to have or take you on. Now would be the perfect time to give them what they have been wanting!
9) Ok, ok, ok I hear you! You are single and ready to mingle! Great, have a single +1 party. Invite every single person you know. Ask them to bring a date that they have never been involved with and have no emotional attachment to. This party will give all of the singles a chance to mingle with other single people and possibly find a valentine for next year! If not, parties are fun anyway so why not have one?
That’s about all of the suggestions I can think of at this moment, but I’m sure you guys can elaborate on these ideas. Oh, and if you don’t drink, I have some nice mock-tail (fake cocktail) recipes that I think you would enjoy. Just ask. If you have any questions about any of this, just ask and I will be more than happy to elaborate, name drop on restaurants, and even give away some delicious recipes! Remember that although you should show your partner love every day, this day is about having fun and giving quality time!
Wishing You All The Best,